Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transparent gestures

I have to admit that although I grew up with MJ being in the Jackson 5. I've seen his musical evolutions as well as the over documented physical ones. Neither I or anyone else I know can say what it is to grow up on a world stage before u can grow a decent beard. None the less so many self appointed "experts and observers" have done the impossible. They have made themselves into arm chair pundits on another mans life. When this man was accused (not convicted) of the transgressions , his so called fans and friends ran to the microphones and cameras to exclaim their disdain. These wanna bes pontificated or deficated their wisdom on the scurge of morality. Now the Croc tears flow and the acting flows, like the ass hole blows and these fake ass souls dress up for the lights again to publicly express their sorrow. Rode the mans jock, imitated his dance and got your nose jobs and blonde tips in your permed out hair. If the so mentioned can pull themselves away from the mirror long enough, they can kiss my ass. Be real or be gone.

No comments: