Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Doing the web drum thing

Doing the web drum thing


The beat continues. We’re trying to find a location in order to set up a webcast for the drum solos. It’s always a trip setting up a drumset that contains 21 pieces which include cymbals and roto- toms. I’m currently using a double bass rig. That requires a special mike rig. Finally it has to be shot from high angles as well as the straight ahead view. Cameras for me are a distraction when their boomed on a high shooting down. I feel like those toy monkeys that beat cymbals on the toy store floor.
In any case it’s the sign of the times. Cyber junkies need their fix. If it’s shiny it sells. LOL My god when do we just get back to simplicity without risking the shaky bottom lines? At least I can get some of that fancy coffee. LOL

No comments: